It is the vision of Clyde Riggs Elementary to establish a learning community which empowers all educators and students to reach their greatest potential.
It is the mission of Clyde Riggs Elementary to provide a challenging, educational environment in which all students develop learning skills in order to prepare for college and career readiness.
- Students will be the main focus of all we do.
- Educators deliver high quality instruction using researched-based best practices which are guided by student performance results.
- Educators provide explicit differentiated instruction by engaging students through diverse academic opportunities which create analytical thinkers.
- Educators will actively participate and lead purposeful, job-embedded professional learning in order to improve student growth and achievement.
- Educators strategically plan rigorous, content-rich, standards-based lessons with grade level and vertical teams.
- Purposeful communication is used to foster a trusting and supportive culture focused on student learning.
- Diverse opinions are encouraged by all who are invested in growing our students academically.
- Educators, parents, and community members will use the vision as a guide to build a successful school community.
- Educators will work as partners with all school community members to share leadership responsibilities.
- Leaders will establish and model high expectations and hold themselves and others accountable in order to sustain positive outcomes.
- Student academic needs will be met through allocating reliable resources to provide instructional support.
- A strong support system will be developed and sustained to retain high quality teachers.
- A partnership with community businesses will aid in meeting resource needs for our school goals.